Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My New Fave- Chicken Teriyaki


Now, I am not going to claim that this is my recipe. I stole it from a blog, and for the life of me I cannot remember which one, so I apologize. But this chicken is so good! You take a combo of soy sauce, honey, ground ginger and garlic, spicy chili sauce (I use Sriracha) and mix it all together over some chicken pieces (I love using thighs and drumsticks for this one. Eating a sticky drumstick reminds me of being a kid!) Let it sit for about 30 minutes, then bake it in the oven. The chicken comes out so tender and moist and the sauce is the perfect spicy/sweet combo. I could honestly make this every week, I think that John would be happy with that as well. I will post the real recipe tonight when I actually look at it. I suppose not everyone is as piecemeal as I am when it comes to throwing ingredients together!
Oooh, I also served this with the last of the summer corn and a salad. Perfection.

No comments: